Exclusive use of indoor swimming pool
The swimming pool, heated to 29 degrees centigrade, is on the ground floor. The pool is 14m x 7m x 1m at the shallow end and 2m at the deep end.
Graduated steps lead into the pool from the shallow end and the deep end is exited using a ladder.
There are two separate changing rooms each with two showers and a toilet.
Well equipped games room
The games room is also on the ground floor and offers plenty of entertainment for all the family with a pool table, table tennis table, Bose music system
with IPod docking station and large flat screen TV with Blueray DVD. There is also a separate wash room with toilet.
4 en-suite bedrooms (sleeping up to 10)
There is one ground floor bedroom and the other three bedrooms are on the first floor. All the bedrooms have wonderful views across Dartmoor.
- Ground floor bedroom - super king size bed (can be changed to 2 twin beds) with en-suite shower facility, toilet and hand basin.
- Main bedroom - super king size bed with en-suite family bathroom.
- Second bedroom - super king size bed with en-suite shower room.
- Third bedroom - two 3ft twin beds, under which are 3ft truckle beds that pull out to make 4 beds in all, with ensuite shower room.
- Spacious lounge furnished to a high standard with large comfortable sofas and additional soft seating with a flat screen TV with Blueray DVD,
Bose music system and WiFi Internet access. Long sweeping windows give a spectacular view of the pool and gorgeous views across the moor.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric ceramic hob and electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and slow cooker.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble driver, fridge and separate freezer.
- Large private garden with very deep pond and bog garden making it unsuitable for children under ten years of age.
- BBQ, garden furniture and covered terrace area with stunning views across local farmland and Dartmoor beyond.
On a clear day, the sea at Torbay can be seen shimmering in the distance.
- Water for The Barn is delivered from a private bore hole in the grounds.